Asher notices the strangest things and brings them up at the strangest times. Tonight, for instance, in the bathtub, the paper rubbed off the soap bottle and settled in the bottom of the tub. He filled his cup with the water and said, "Drink haba (water)?", and I said, "No, look. The water is dirty it has paper floating in it." He repeated, "Dirty haba." Then he looked at me and said, "Je-ka has dirty pool." Jessica's pool has, um, issues, so the water is cloudy and looks dirty. It just amazes me that he can a) make the connection between the water in the tub and the water in the pool, and b) remembers that the pool has dirty water.
He is also obsessed with motorcycles so we bought him a toy motorcycle last week. He took it in to show my mom on Saturday and she said, "What do you have?", to which he replied, "It's a motor-cuckle", like, duh, can't you see what it is?
He managed to pull a full pitcher of tea from the counter onto the floor on Saturday (yes, folks, that is three quarts of tea on my kitchen floor) and when I walked into the kitchen, he said, "Beeg mess!" I asked, "Who made the big mess?", and he said, "Effant (elephant)!" The day before an animal had come on our porch and torn a trash bag open making a big mess. I told him an animal did it and asked him what animal he thought it was. He didn't know, so I said, "Do you think it was an elephant?" So again, I'm amazed how his little mind works.
Monday, July 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment