Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Too much temptation

My friend Brooke had this great fall decorating idea that I copied. She took a glass hurricane, filled the bottom with candy corns, and added white pillar candle. Very cute and easy. Yesterday when I was filling the jar, Asher was very concerned that I was putting candy on the table that was not meant to be eaten. I'm not sure how he knows this is candy, as he has never had it before.

So this morning I was getting ready and I thought he was being a little too quiet. This is what I see as I walk into the dining room:


He had first put Logan's shoes on the table (he does this all the time, I don't know why), then he had used a chair to get on top of the table. He had moved two of the napkins and taken the candle out, placing it carefully to the side. He was shoving candy in his mouth as quickly as he could before I could stop him. His father was not impressed, but I have to admit, it was pretty funny.

1 comment:

kapjones said...

Love it! Got a sweet tooth! I saw Brooke's post too on decorating ideas. I knew that would not fly at my house. Too much temptation. I am copying her pumpkins in an apothecary jar idea though.