Ready to bake. He had already grabbed the vanilla, oil and applesauce in the time it took me to step back and take the picture.
This was hilarious, when he squeezed the sour cream out of the container it made a funny sucking sound so I said, "It went 'glop'." He cracked up and kept saying, "Dat 'un go gop!"
Nothing like sampling to see if you need to add a little something. Who needs a spoon anyway?
So yummy! He's never had any kind of batter/cake because he's highly allergic to eggs so he was in heaven.
The half-eaten finished product. It is very good to be a modified recipe, I highly suggest this cookbook for anyone with food allergies, we have had nothing but success.
Just because I love this diaper cover!
2 comments:
I'm glad you found that cookbook and the recipes have been good. I know how hard it is to bake or cook without eggs.
You inspired me to go get that cookbook. Nathan has an egg allergy also and I agree it is hard to find desserts to give him (i.e cookies, cakes, breads, etc). I haven't made anything yet, but am looking forward to it. Thanks for the suggestion.
-Mandi
Post a Comment