Thursday, March 5, 2009

Had my ultrasound today...

and it's a boy!  Everything looked perfectly healthy, including the nuchal fold, which always freaks me out.  Even though I am still not really showing (just getting fatter), he is measuring a week ahead, just like Asher.  So I'm probably going to have another 9-10 pounder.  We are so thankful and excited that everything is progressing so well, and just praise God for this miracle!

3 comments:

Ryan and Amy said...

So I didn't know you had a blog until I became more observant of your info on facebook. Love it! your husband is an excellent photographer! So glad I found you on the blogosphere! I linked you from our page, hope that's okay.

kapjones said...

Congrats Christie! I actually just found out you were pregnant like a month or so ago. Welcome to the wonderful world of two boys. It's really not bad - they are so fun to watch together!! Got a name picked out yet?

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I didn't know you were pregnant again. That's wonderful! Asher sounds like a hoot too!