This would all be well and good if I had ANY indication that my body was getting ready to go into labor. I have had maybe 2 or 3 contrations, not at the same time, mind you, and no Braxton-Hicks. My cervix is on 20% effaced. I thought the second time around would be soon than the first but I guess not. Please pray that I will continue to hold on and that Jax remains healthy in there, no matter how long he decides to stay :)
Sunday, July 26, 2009
39 weeks
At this point in my last pregnancy, Asher had been served his eviction notice and was on his way out. At the beginning of this pregnancy, I questioned why I had been so quick to induce, especially since my conditions were so unfavorable. Now that I'm at this point again, I totally remember why! Because I had such a horrible epidural experience last time, I am trying to go naturally, no meds, so I am avoiding a pitocin induction.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment