Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Thanks, Michelle, addicted to Lost

So my friend Michelle piqued my curiosity with her obsession with the TV show, Lost. To view her blog and see the extent of her obsession, please click on the Buckingham Palace link to the right. I had planned on waiting for the summer to start renting the DVD's, but thought, what the heck, I have no time for TV, let's start now.

So I did, and I'm hooked! I planned to watch one episode per evening and then send the DVD back. I can't stand it, I'm watching all four at a time then taking it back to Blockbuster immediately so they'll send the next installment. I've just finished with the fourth disc, and I have to admit I'm a little disturbed by the fact that Boone slept with Shannon. That was pretty disgusting.

As soon as Logan gets home, I'm taking the disc back to Blockbuster and getting Sweeney Todd, which I really wanted to see in the theater. It seems like having a small child makes my movie-going experiences few and far between. While I'm at it, for movies not to see, add Revolver to your list, now that's an hour and a half of my life I will never get back.

2 comments:

- said...

Trey is majorly addicted. We need to hang out and I'll watch Asher and then I'll stick you and Trey in a room with a pile of chocolate and our Lost DVDs. It will be your best day ever.

Buckingham Palace said...

YES!! Welcome to the world of LOST! That is exactly how Pol and I got hooked. We would stay up until 5am watching the season and then RUN back to Blockbuster for the next. Seriously.. when our blockbust was out of the next disc we went to two more blockbusters till we found it! It's so good!