Where is time going? We have been in and out of town so much since school got out that I have gotten absolutely nothing accomplished. I did pick up some boxes the other day but they are sitting in my living room, empty.
We decided to try a new diet approach as Logan couldn't take weight watchers anymore. So we are doing South Beach. So far, so good. It's basically a meat and veggie type of diet for the first two weeks. So I went to the grocery store and stocked up on meat and produce, I actually didn't even have to venture into the middle section except to buy vanilla extract and jello. Who knew that carrots are full of sugar and you can't eat them in phase I of sb? This is not a real burden for me as I see eating carrots every day as a type of penance that I pay to lose weight. We'll see, ww has alway worked for me (when I'm actually doing it), so I'm a little reluctant to do anything else.
Monday, June 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment